Coach Steve Donahue and his staff are hosting five, one day elite camps this summer. These camps are open to
all high school aged boys who are serious about continuing to play at the next level.
Spend a day with the Penn staff receiving quality individual instruction and learning what it takes to
compete at the Division 1 level. Sessions will include skill development, 3v3 and full court competition.
Elite Camp will be a learning experience and provide the opportunity to engage in highly personal
interactions with Coach Donahue and his staff in one of college basketball's most historic arenas -- The
Campers will be provided with basketball instruction, college level drills, 1 on 1 time with Coaches and a
Penn Basketball T-shirt.
Open to all boys grades 9 – 12 as of September 2019
- Time: Registration will start at 11am. Camp will begin at noon, and dismissal
will be at 6pm.
- Where: The Palestra — This legendary sports arena opened in 1927 and has
hosted more games, visiting teams, and NCAA tournaments than any other college facility in the
country. In addition to more than 60 years of Penn basketball and 50 years of Big Five double
headers, the building has seen 50 NCAA tournament games as part of 19 national championship
competitions and The Battle of I-95. The Palestra, which seats 8,722, was the site of the first
NCAA championship in 1939.
- Map & Parking: Penn Park, http://cms.business-services.upenn.edu/parking/
- $150 per session
- Team Rate is available: 10 players for $750. Contact Coach Mihalich for more info.
- June Camps: If cancellation is received by June 1st, all but $100 of camp fee will be
returned. Any cancellation after June 1st will result in forfeiture of entire camp fee.
- August Camp: If cancellation is received by August 1st, all but $100 of camp fee will be
returned. Any cancellation after August 1st will result in forfeiture of entire camp fee.
||Camp Welcome and Team Assignments
||Training Combine & Collegiate Info Session
||Closing Remarks & Dismissal
Please note: Elite Camps on June 6th, 13th, and 14th are three separate sessions. Campers interested in
attending multiple sessions must register for each camp.
In addition to our entire Penn coaching staff, we also invite Division II and Division III coaches to work
as camp coaches. Our Elite Camp is open to any interested Division II and Division III, and it has become
premier recruiting and evaluation opportunity for high-profile NCAA programs. Some of the coaches who have
worked or attended include:
- Bard College
- Connecticut College
- Franklin & Marshall
- Georgian Court
- Jefferson University
- John Jay
- Johns Hopkins
- Randolph Macon
- Saint Anselm’s
- Sarah Lawrence
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- The College of New Jersey
- University of Chicago
- University of the Sciences
- Washington & Lee