Coach Steve Donahue and his staff are hosting seven, one day elite camps this summer. These camps are open to
all high school aged boys who are serious about continuing to play at the next level.
Spend a day with the Penn staff receiving quality individual instruction and learning what it takes to
compete at the Division 1 level. Sessions will include skill development, 3v3 and full court competition.
Elite Camp will be a learning experience and provide the opportunity to engage in highly personal
interactions with Coach Donahue and his staff in one of college basketball's most historic arenas -- The
Campers will be provided with basketball instruction, college level drills, 1 on 1 time with Coaches and a
Penn Basketball T-shirt.
Open to all boys grades 9 – 12 as of September 2022
- Time: Registration will start at 11am. Camp will begin at noon, and dismissal will be at 6pm.
- Where: The Palestra & Penn Basketball practice facilities
- Address: 223 S 33rd St Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Map & Parking: Penn Transportation & Parking
Please click here to review and execute the required
forms for attendance.
- $199 per session
- Team Rate is available: 10 players for $1,000 ($100 each).
- Contact Coach Mihalich for more info.
- June Camps: If cancellation is received by June 1st, all but $100 of camp fee will be
returned. Any cancellation after June 1st will result in forfeiture of entire camp fee.
- August Camp: If cancellation is received by August 1st, all but $100 of camp fee will be
returned. Any cancellation after August 1st will result in forfeiture of entire camp fee.
||Camp Welcome and Team Assignments
||Training Combine & Collegiate Info Session
||Closing Remarks & Dismissal
- Have the team representative summit a request in Team Reservation Request.
- Once the team is confirmed, team members can register below for Elite Camp Team Member Registration. Ensure your team shows up in the drop down bar during registration.
In addition to our entire Penn coaching staff, we also invite Division II and Division III coaches
as camp coaches. Our Elite Camp is open to any interested Division II and Division III, and it has
a premier evaluation opportunity for high-profile NCAA programs. Some of the coaches who have worked
- Bard College
- Connecticut College
- Franklin & Marshall
- Georgian Court
- Jefferson University
- John Jay
- Johns Hopkins
- Randolph Macon
- Saint Anselm’s
- Sarah Lawrence
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- The College of New Jersey
- University of Chicago
- University of the Sciences
- Washington & Lee